Quality Control for GIS Maps
Geographical Information Systems increasingly leverage artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML), using location data as the connective thread to automate processes, improve predictive modeling, and develop business competencies. Location analytics for maps can help create a competitive edge by uncovering hidden patterns and delivering crucial insights.
Deep learning enables digital maps to accurately detect objects and classify pixels at scale. Aerial, satellite, drone imagery, street-view images and videos datasets are ideal candidates for deep-learning algorithms.
The Quality of GIS data is paramount to optimizing sophisticated, complex GIS applications. We have extensive experience designing and implementing effective data quality control programs that establish appropriate parameters and ensure that internal processes are optimized for the intended purpose and use of the GIS mapping data.
- Design effective overall data quality control programs for GIS Map content.
- Perform Change Analysis (aka Churn Analysis) by comparing previous and current imagery
- Optimize ingest pipelines and publish along with data visualizations, including establishing protocols for working with 3rd party data collection vendors
- Automate access integration with other systems or databases, or import/export of files with external databases and applications.
- Develop detailed dashboards for program reporting and metrics
Browse Q Library
A diverse team with solid technical expertise in testing complex projects around functionality, compatibility, performance, automation, strategy and architecture design.
Well Developed Methodologies
Solid experience bringing innovative thinking to building custom testing approaches with the goal of saving clients’ money and improving efficiency while providing first-class quality.
DEDICATED Q TESTLAB FACILITIES
National and international ISO 27001 compliant Q TestLab facilities that can be quickly reconfigured and scaled to provide customizable world-class secure facilities that support your hardware and software testing.
Send a Message
Contact us now to discuss your project