PRIVACY NOTICE TO WEBSITE VISITORS REGARDING THE COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Q Analysts LLC operates the qanalysts.com website, which provides a Service, information about our business.
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service, the Q Analysts website.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
What Are Cookies
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- Forms related cookies When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PRIVACY NOTICE TO EMPLOYEES AND JOB APPLICANTS REGARDING THE COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Q Analysts adopts this Privacy Notice to Employees and Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information (the “Privacy Notice”) to comply with the Consumer Privacy Act (“CPA”). Any terms defined in the CPA have the same meaning when used in this Privacy Notice. Employees and job applicants with disabilities may access this notice in an alternative format by contacting HR@qanalysts.com.
Q Analysts is committed to protecting the privacy and security of personal information. Q Analysts is a technology firm that, in the course of its business, asks job applicants, prospective employees, and employees to provide personal information necessary relating to your employment or prospective employment. This Privacy Notice describes how Q Analysts collects and uses your personal information, the categories of personal information it collects, and instances where Q Analysts may disclose your personal information to third parties. Q Analysts will only collect and process your personal information in accordance with this Privacy Notice, unless otherwise required by applicable law.
Categories of Personal Information Q Analysts Collects and How We Use It
Q Analysts collects and processes information from you for human resource, employment and benefit administration purposes, and where necessary to comply with any local, state, and federal legal obligations. Q Analysts obtains the categories of personal information listed below directly from you and the information you provide during your job application process, your employee onboarding process, and during the selection of your benefits as an employee. In most cases, Q Analysts will obtain a background check and/or consumer report from a consumer reporting agency once an offer of employment is made.
Q Analysts collects the following categories of your personal information:
• Personal identifiers you provide when you apply for a job, supply information for your benefits, or in context of your employment with us, such as your first and last name, your address, your email address, telephone number, date of birth, social security number, driver license number, passport number, and/or other government identification numbers, immigration and work authorization status, signature, and username and/or account name. Q Analysts collects this information to make an employment and/or job related decision that involves you, to fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information as a job applicant or employee, to provide you with employment with Q Analysts, to manage your employment relationship with us and for general employee administration and processing (including employee payroll and benefits administration), and to create, maintain, and secure your online employee accounts with Q Analysts.
• Financial information such as banking information for direct deposit, debit card number, credit card number, tax selections, pay rate, payroll deduction information. Q Analysts collects this information for employee related human resource administration (including employee payroll and benefits administration), processing work-related claims (for example, insurance or payment claims), and all related accounting and auditing.
• Benefit selection and related information such as your benefit selection, social security number or other government identification number, date of birth, health insurance information, policy number, and selections. Q Analysts collects this information to administer benefit claims and for employee related human resource administration.
• Protected classification and diversity information such as age, race, color, national origin, citizenship, marital status, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression), and veteran or military status. Q Analysts collects this information to comply with local, state, and federal laws and regulations and for Q Analysts’ diversity initiatives.
• Professional and employment-related information such as current or past employment history, employee status and title, job evaluations, employment status, work schedule, job assignments, hours worked, training and development information, performance evaluation information, disciplinary and counseling information, and termination information. Q Analysts collects this information to make an employment and/or job related decision that involves you, to fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information as a job applicant or employee, to provide you with employment with Q Analysts, to assess qualifications for a particular job or task, conduct performance reviews and determine performance requirements, to conduct surveys and evaluations, for education, training, and development requirements, and to gather evidence for disciplinary action or termination, for other human resource administration purposes, and to administer and process employee benefits.
• Education information such as education history. Q Analysts collects this information to evaluate and make an employment and/or job related decision that involves you, to provide you with employment with Q Analysts, to assess qualifications for a particular job or task, conduct performance reviews and determine performance requirements, for education, training, and development requirements. Education information of our employees may also be used for client marketing.
• Health and Safety Information such as health conditions, if relevant to your employment, job restrictions, workplace accident and illness information, and health insurance policy information. Q Analysts collects this information to maintain a safe workplace, assess your working capacity and make necessary accommodations, administer health and Worker’s Compensation programs, and comply with applicable laws.
• Network activity information, including your passwords if you choose to use your own personal accounts on your company issued Phone or use your personal phone for firm business, and internet activity information on company issued computers. Q Analysts collects this information for confidentiality and privilege security in order to be able to erase devices remotely should client data need to be protected.
• Beneficiary Information of your beneficiaries, such as name and contact information, relationship to you, birth date, social security or other government identification number, and any other information necessary to process any benefits claims. Q Analysts collects this information to administer and process any related benefit claims.
• Emergency Contact Information of person(s) you designate as your emergency contact(s) such as their name and contact information, and their relationship to you. Q Analysts collects this information to maintain contact information should an emergency involving you arise during your employment.
Q Analysts will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without first providing you with additional and/or updated notice.
Disclosure to Third Parties
Q Analysts does not sell or otherwise disclose your personal information to any third parties for any monetary consideration. Q Analysts only shares your personal information with service providers to the extent necessary in order to administer employee benefits, including for payment of wages, tax processing, and health insurance, to conduct surveys, by communicating with you by way of email or survey delivery and in connection with its human resource activities. Q Analysts also discloses your information when required to by local, state, or federal law.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
Q Analysts reserves the right to update this Privacy Notice at any time and will provide you with a new Privacy Notice when and if any updates are made. If Q Analysts would like to use your previously collected personal data for different purposes than those it notified you about at the time of collection, Q Analysts will provide you with notice and, where required by law, seek your consent, before using your personal data for a new or unrelated purpose. Q Analysts may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent only where required by applicable law or regulation.